Our Westwood Center Orthodontics Office
If you are looking for a skilled orthodontist in the Westwood Center area of San Antonio, TX, Dr. Richard Hulme is the best choice.
Dr. Hulme, of Hulme Orthodontics, is a highly trained dentist who focuses on advanced, customized orthodontic treatment for adults and kids.
Find out how orthodontic care performed at our Westwood Center location can straighten teeth and improve your health and confidence.
About Our Convenient Westwood Center Location
Our Westwood Center office, located off W. Loop 1604 and Culebra Road, is a great place to come for dental care. Dr. Hulme is located next to a salon, restaurants, an eye doctor, and more. So you can grab lunch or get errands done while your child receives orthodontic care. There is plenty of free parking in front of and around our dental practice.
No GPS? Follow these simple directions to our dentist's office in Westwood Center from Downtown San Antonio. We are located in Suite 101.
From downtown San Antonio:
- Drive on I-35 S from E Martin St., Navarro St., or San Pedro Ave.
- Take US-90 W and TX-151 W to Texas 151 Access Rd.
- Take the exit toward TX-1604 Loop N from TX-151 W
- Continue on Texas 151 Access Rd. to Westwood Center
Experience Transformative Orthodontic Results Like These
We Bet Our Patients Smiled While Writing These Reviews
After referring patients and friends to his office and hearing nothing but good things, I was happy to finally be able to bring my daughter for her consult. Dr. Hulme was amazing, he made my daughter feel comfortable and answered all my questions. The office is clean and very well organized. We can’t wait to start ortho in March!View on Google
Most orthodontics I checked out wanted me to start care and payments all from scratch even though I only had 6 months left. Dr.hulme gave me a time frame of 6 to 8 months and priced it accordingly not making me start over. They're very accommodating with appointments and very kind with servicesView on Google
Improve Your Smile Through Advanced Orthodontics Request a Free Consultation with Our Orthodontist
- Orthodontics prescribed by our board-certified orthodontist can correct dental issues such as crooked teeth, underbites, overbites, crowded teeth, and more, improving the function and appearance of our patients' smiles.
- Smile correction thanks to braces or other treatments from our orthodontist can also be a huge self-esteem booster, which is extremely important to our teenage patients.
- You can email us with any questions or call us at (210) 479-2000 to request a free consultation appointment at our Westwood Center location on Culebra Road. You can also use our convenient consultation form. All patients are seen personally by Dr. Hulme during consultations.
Ready to Request an Appointment?
Our Featured Procedures
Dr. Hulme is well known as a San Antonio orthodontist who offers more customized smile correction treatments than other local practices. He also uses the most up-to-date orthodontic treatments, materials, and technology.
Dr. Hulme offers precisely customized braces for kids and adults. You can choose from traditional metal braces or more discreet ceramic braces. These braces use brackets, wires, and rubber bands to shift teeth into place.
Invisalign® clear, plastic aligners are also customized to your smile needs by Dr. Hulme. Many patients prefer them as they are removable at mealtimes, nearly invisible, and make oral hygiene easier. You wear them 20-22 hours a day to shift your teeth into alignment.
Wearing a customized appliance designed by Dr. Hulme can ensure your teeth remain beautifully aligned after treatment is finished.